Norwegian Fishing Tour (Tromsø)
NOK 1700 per person
On this fishing tour in Tromsø, we will sail through the mighty Arctic fjords under the summer sun to catch and prepare your own fresh fish in the world famous fishing grounds surrounding Tromsø.
It doesn’t get fresher than this. Tromsø is famously known for their populous nature and natural beauty, especially the thriving marine wildlife. One of the best ways to experience this natural phenomenon is from the water as the fjords provide a magnificent day-cruise experience while sailing with a small, intimate group (12 persons maximum).
On this fishing tour in Tromsø, your skipper will navigate your yacht to some of our secret fishing spots where an abundance of healthy fish swim deep below the surface. After a quick safety briefing, an introduction to the gear, your skipper will teach you about the types of fish you can catch and then you too can catch the fish of your life.
So far, we have a 99% success rate for catching fish during our tours. Your skipper will demonstrate how to prepare the fish for cooking, with some luck – you can enjoy your own catch for a delicious lunch.
On this tour we will be fishing for Atlantic cod, Pollock and the one and only, Halibut. During this time of year, the arctic becomes a magical place with light 24 hours in the day. This enables you to explore the beautiful nature at its best.
Adult: 1,700 NOK | Children: 700 NOK | Infants: FREE (Season: June – September 14th)
- Fishing Gear (rods, reel, bait, lures)
- Guided cruising tour onboard one of our luxurious catamarans
- Small Bites, Espresso Coffee & A wide variety of premium Tea
- World-class fishing at our secret spots
- Preparation & the tasting of your fresh catch, the Pukka way
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
- Heated Indoor Saloon with bathrooms
- 360 degree exterior views from deck
- Warm Safety Suits