Aurora Chase with Professional Photographers
NOK 990 per person
NorthernShots’ Aurora Chase offers the best opportunity to seek out the aurora borealis (northern lights). Based on constantly updated weather and solar activity reports, our guides take you to where the chances to see the lights are the highest.
A professional photographer helps you to capture the Northern Lights on your camera. The tour does not have a pre-determined itinerary but adapts flexibly according to the visibility conditions found on the way.
You will experience a dynamic 6-hour tour in full safety and comfort, departing from Tromsø and seeking the Northern Lights in the most scenic locations of the region. You can also request a professional portrait of you with the aurora (optional), all the pictures taken by our photographers are available upon purchase and suitable for fine printing.
Adults: 990 NOK | Students: 890 NOK | Children: 495 NOK
- We are closed on 24th December. For any customers with tours on the 23th, the 50% discount on the next day is still granted but it skips the 24th December
- If you wish to claim the 50% discount for the following day, you must visit our shop before 13:00 (1pm) to check-in and reserve a seat.
- After reserving a seat, you cannot cancel your reservation.
- After reserving a seat, if you do not show up at the time of departure, your 50% discount expires.
- Our last tour of the season is on April 1st of 2017 and this is the last day that you can claim the 50% discount. (ie: if you book a ticket for April 1st of 2017, it does not include the 50% warranty.)
∗ Please read Northern Shot’s Terms & Conditions for more information about policy and offers.
DepartureKaigata 2A 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Included50% discount next day if we don’t spot the lightsGuided tour along the tripHot drinks and snacksKick start tips for a good photoWi-Fi on board
Not IncludedA drive by our one of our professional mushersBonfireCoffee and snacksDinnerGuidingHot beverages and cookiesHot drinksHot lunchInstructions on how to take photosPhotos from the tourPick-up and drop off at your accommodation on Tromsøya islandRain clothes and rubber bootsSandwiches (vegetarian options available)Scenic ViewsSnowshoes and polesStorytelling and joikThermal suits and boots (on request)Three course dinnerTour in a small group (max 8)TransferTransportationTripodsWarm clothesWarm lunchWarm overalls and boots (if required)