Arctic Fjord Sailing
NOK 1250 per person
Sail through the fjords on a comfortable catamaran while learning about Arctic marine life. Soak up the sun, spot wild animals, ask questions about sailing and your skipper will prepare a fresh hot lunch in our heated saloon.
Cruise through the Fjords in pure comfort. The fjords in the Arctic are alive and we want to guide you to a day of exploring at sea.
We sail in the fjords 364 days per year and we really love it (by tradition we take Christmas eve off). There is so much life in the fjords in the summertime, and seabirds, eagles, seals, and massive fish are gathered to feed and stay alive in the Arctic climate.
Cruising the arctic fjords is breathtaking and in the summer an abundance of marine life gather far into the fjords to feed and soak up the infinite sunlight We have made it our passion to create an epic day out at sea for those wanting to witness memorable views while spotting wildlife in their natural habitat.
Just like you, we love to travel, explore and wish to seek out the best experiences in each destination we venture to. Our team and community consist of a diverse collection of international adventurers and industry professionals. We believe sailing in the Arctic during summer time is an experience that you cannot miss while in the area.
Adult: 1,250 NOK | Children (3–12yrs): 700 NOK | Infants (0–2yrs) FREE (Season: June to September)
- Guided cruising tour onboard one of our comfortable catamarans
- Small Bites, Espresso Coffee & A wide variety of premium Tea
- Preparation & the tasting of your fresh catch the Pukka way
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
- Heated Indoor Saloon with bathrooms
- 360 degree exterior views from deck
- Warm Safety Suits